We are going to begin the process of ordering literature 3 times a year for the groups and Districts will be keeping daily readers on hand for a great price in 2020. Please bear with us while we try to once again make a plan to keep this process as simple as possible.
Below are the instructions for ordering. We will place an order in January 2020 to bring to the District meet in February. If you order books for your group, please make sure to follow the instructions and if you have any questions, there are numbers for Robin and Rose. Please don’t hesitate to contact us at Literature@ToledoAl-Anon.org
LITERATURE ORDER INSTRUCTIONS
1) Print the PDF of the order form (below).
2) Make out your order and email the order to Robin at
Literature@ToledoAl-Anon.org. Include Group Name, contact name and contact phone number Order can be scanned or written out with the item numbers and name of the books.
3) Robin will call the contact person back with the amount of the literature order.
4) Contact person will then mail a check to Robin.
5) You must have someone from your group to pick up your order at the February Districts' meeting. We will not make deliveries unless absolutely necessary.
Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!!!
- Your Literature Committee
View CALENDAR for anniversaries and other local and statewide events.
View ORDER LITERATURE to get group literature!
View HIGHLIGHTS for meeting updates and flyers.
View ALL ABOUT DISTRICTS for Districts' services.